|Written by Administrator|
|Sunday, 25 December 2011|
Puzzle courtesy of Barry R. Clarke, columnist for The Daily Telegraph and international puzzle expert.
Santa has lent each of the seven dwarfs one of his reindeer to deliver a gift to a house in Hollyville. Unfortunately, the order the dwarfs should leave the grotto together with their delivery instructions has been mixed up in all the excitement. Although each item is in the correct column, only one entry in each column is correctly positioned.
The following facts are true about the correct order:
(1) Happy is somewhere above Vixen
(2) Dungroovin is not above the TV
(3) The MP3 player is one above Litesout which is two above Takerhike
(4) Blitzen is two below Bashful and two above Whywurry
(5) Sleepy is three above Comet which is two below the guitar and three below Nomunie
(6) Donner is one below the radio and one above Dopey
(7) The doll is one below Dancer and two above Sneezy
Can you find the correct dwarf, reindeer, gift, and house name for each position?
|Last Updated ( Sunday, 25 December 2011 )|
|< Prev||Next >|